- Operate the machines used for creating tools like milling machines, lathes, grinders
- Manufacture tooling that meets engineering specifications.
- Reads, understands and interprets engineering drawings. •
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience in the building and repairing of tools and molds
- Completion of a certified Tool and Die Apprentice Program
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in the tool and die field.
- Possess attentiveness to detail, good hand eye coordination and mathematics skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with manual machines.
- Some knowledge of conversational programming a plus.
Paid Vacation, Excellent Health and Dental, 401K