Senior Process Engineer
Responsible for the qualification and mechanical approval of new injection molds. Develops set‑up procedures and documentation for molding set‑up personnel to ensure all quality requirements are exceeded. Foster good molding practices and assist in training set‑up personnel
2nd shift 2:30pm -12am
1. 5+/- years’ experience in a plastic injection molding/tool making environment
- a. Understanding of the design and build of plastic injection parts and molds, injection molding and related inspection/quality documentation processes.
2. BS degree in Engineering (or related discipline) or education/experience equivalency.
- a. Understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts
3. Demonstrated expertise in project planning and related tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, etc.)
a. PMP certification or equivalent preferred
4. Ability to operate globally with particular focus on collaborative projects with our partner in China and China tool design and build suppliers
5. Leadership and facilitation of the business and team
a. Modeling principle-based leadership style: direct, motivate, develop and retain outstanding teams
b. Crisis management and recovery
c. “Whatever it takes” attitude
d. Hands on, analytic, strong communication and leadership skills