BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
This position is responsible for developing and supporting Business Intelligence systems for all application software, and to provide support for the end-users.
- Design SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files, ftp, or other means to SQL Server using Business Intelligence tools.
- Extensively using SSIS transformations such as lookup, merge, derived column, data conversion and aggregate etc.
- Writing T-SQL queries, Store Procedures and using them to build packages.
- Cube creation using MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Responsible for developing Business Objects Universe Designs, Database Design and Administration functions for Business Intelligence.
- Coordinates the testing and implementation of business Intelligence systems.
- Work closely with end users to identify requirements for new systems and customizations.
- Initiates the change control process for any and all changes to Production systems.
- Develops and implements end-user tools for accessing Data Warehouse.
- Develop, implement and maintain documentation.
- Recommends new information systems solutions to management.
- Provides end-user training.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Data Warehousing and SQL development with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Working knowledge utilizing Microsoft ETL/data integration tools (SSIS and T-SQL scripts).
- Demonstrated SQL skills with extensive experience in developing stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, and advanced logical methods.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft BI Suite includes SSAS, SSIS & MDX.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects, Design Studio, Mobile, and Analysis products a plus.