Tool Room Repair / Changeover Technician
- Responsible Tool Repairs and Changeover activities and personnel for repair and changeover of a variety of molds, tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Oversee preventative maintenance on molds and tools and assembly of molds for production runs
- May do any combination of the following duties:
- Set-up and/or changeover equipment, troubleshoot and repair equipment and perform preventative maintenance on equipment in a safe and efficient manner to meet scheduling requirements. Insure equipment is running safely and meeting necessary quality specifications before completion.
- Monitor equipment for adherence to efficiency and quality specifications.
- Perform testing and fill out paperwork for equipment and related processes as necessary.
- Attend training classes as requested.
- Maintain a clean working environment and follow all safety guidelines and policies at all times.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader. Comply with all activities related to product safety, legality, regulatory compliance, and quality.
Must be mechanically inclined.
Familiarity with mentioned tools a plus.
Must be able to clearly read, Schematics and Process Standards.
Must be able to diagnoses tool issues and determine parts required to setup or repair portable type tools.