Enterprise Application Manager
Responsible for providing a superior customer experience around the enterprise applications including the data warehouse, association member management system, financial accounting system, learning management system and more using business intelligence, database management, specialized reporting and other tools. Is the organizations Data Evangelist; responsible for enabling the organization to leverage its wealth of customer and constituent data, for maximum business benefit. Manages a team of internal professionals and external vendors to provide a high degree of capabilities to internal and external constituents and customers. Works with the customer to develop, implement and support business transformative enterprise capabilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages operations of the enterprise applications including support, enhancement and creation of capabilities to meet SLA’s
- Manage, lead and mentor System Analysts
- Leads the development, creation, implementation and operations of data driven services that creates & enhance a superior experience
- Responsible for building a cohesive applications framework back end application capability to support current and future business needs
- Collaborates with stakeholders to vision opportunities to better utilize Personify association management system and related technologies to improve capabilities
- Estimate development effort to deliver on assigned projects and recognize and effectively communicate risks to project timelines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years experience in enterprise applications development and operations OR 11+ years overall information technology experience in enterprise applications development and operations
- 3+ years of relevant people management experience required
- Knowledge of relational databases for management and administrative tasks. Strong SQL skills and utilization of SSRS/SSIS
- Experience in leading development of capabilities to provide a superior experience on all computing platforms including PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and skills in Datawarehouse and Data Visualization Tools
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is undergoing significant technology change
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary in the market range, based on experience. Contract-to-hire. Great benefits after conversion to permanent.