Injection Mold Maker
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Sets up and operate tool room machinery to perform complex work of high accuracy and finish meeting close dimensions and specifications.
2. Constructs and assembles complex tooling, molds, fixtures, jigs and gauges from prints, sketches and verbal explanations to meet customer requirements with minimal supervisor's direction.
3. Utilizes CAD to develop print design or make changes, adjustments as required to meet quality requirements.
4. Operates CNC and EDM equipment as needed.
5. Trouble shoot molds, tools jigs and fixtures.
6. Performs heat treatment on molds, tools, etc. as required.
7. Repairs, interchanges and adjusts molds as required.
1. Thorough knowledge for mold/tool fabrication, injection molding and tool room machinery.
2. Knowledge of CAD/CAM and ability to develop print design to meet customer requirements.
3. Ability to set‑up and operate tool room equipment, including CNC and EDM to meet close print dimensions and specifications.
4. Ability to construct and assemble complex tooling, molds, fixtures, jigs and gauges.
5. Advanced blue print reading
6. Proficient with measuring equipment