Preventative Maintenance Technician
The Preventative Maintenance Technician will have a basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems to effectively provide scheduled maintenance of CNC production equipment through the use of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment. Duties include, but are not limited to
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine parts and service
- Complying with safety regulations and maintaining a clean, orderly work area
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting maintenance training to customer employees
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- One to Two years of manufacturing experience, HVAC experience, or related Mechanical experience; CNC machine tool repair a plus.
- Experience with multi-control systems environment is required; troubleshooting skills a plus
- Must be able to read and write English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs
- The ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including regular lifting and moving of objects up to 100lbs
- This position requires flexible hours and frequent travel and driving throughout a regional territory; some overnight travel is necessary
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, paid business expenses and tuition reimbursement.