HealthIT Software Engineer - C# / .NET / SQL / ASP.NET
Experienced C# / .NET Developer, preferably with experience in a HealthIT, Health Software or Health SaaS environment.
- Develop and execute solutions, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, Math, etc or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in C# & .Net development including SQL and ASP.Net
- Solid understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework, NHibernate, or Dapper
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with services such as WCF, ServiceStack, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework or other Unit Testing tool
- Object Modeling skills and experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience setting up and administering Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Experience with complex Stored Procedures and strong T-SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who can drive processes independently
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Direct, permanent employment. Salary with excellent benefits package. Salary is in the market range, based on experienced.