Injection Mold Supervisor-2nd Shift
Directs all activities and personnel in Molding and Assembly for shift assigned supporting corporate safety, quality, OTD and lean objectives. Effectively communicate production requirements between shifts. Update work standards and procedures as required. Holds associates responsible for adherence to policies and procedures. Responsible for injection molding equipment, assembly equipment, associates training, maintenance requests and production area cleanliness.
- 3+ years of experience as supervisor or lead person in an injection molding environment
- In depth experience in all injection molding operations including mold installation and machine setup
- Excellent creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize efficiently
- Hands on experience with machine and tooling setup, repair and maintenance
Medical, Dental, 401(k), holidays, vacation & PTO