Salesforce Database Administrator
Kamis is seeking an experience Salesforce Database Administrator to support an established non-profit client (global organization). This position is full time consulting (40 hours per week) with the full expectation to convert to a permanent employee (salary + excellent benefits). Candidates must be US Citizens or Perm Residents with excellent communication skills. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY! This is a metro accessible location in the heart of DC, one block off the red line train. All work must be done on-site.
Essential Duties and Experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting doing system administration of Salesforce.com.
- Gather business requirements for new implementations, deployments, customizations, as well as assessing business impacts from change requests.
- Develop strategies to take full advantage of the platform latest features/capabilities.
- Design reports/dashboards based on user requests, email campaigns and business management vision.
- Strong experience establishing Policies and Procedures within Salesforce.
- Strong database reporting experience.
- Prior experience exporting data from Excel to Salesforce.
- Experience with other databases in addition to Salesforce is highly desired.
- Experience handling incidents including coordinating support solutions with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure communication and timely resolution of incidents.
- Experience with 3rd party systems a plus (Cvent, LMS, etc)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across organization. Acting as SME for various products, provide feedback orally and in writing to assist other teams while doing assessments or impact of system changes.