C# / ASP.NET / Developer / Scrum Leader
Kamis is searching for an experienced Developer to lead and mentor more junior developers on multiple teams in a Fortune 1000 SCRUM development environment. The Leader will support several SCRUM teams developing new, complex, distributed .Net Single Page Applications to support millions of customers using the latest technologies: .NET / ASP.NET Core.
This is a contract position, currently scheduled for six months, with a possibility of extension or conversion based on workload.
This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work with team members at all levels and a strong history of hands-on development experience.
- 5+ years’ experience building .NET web-based applications with C#, web services, WCF, Web APIs, SQL Server.
- Demonstrated ability using TFS and building and deploying web based applications.
- Experience working with Visual Studio , C# , Web API, ASP.NET, MVC , WCF , LINQ , Entity Framework & SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of object oriented development, use of design patterns, DI & IoC.
- Demonstrating deep technical abilities across Microsoft technologies, primarily .NET and Azure development.
- Demonstrating deep technical abilities on TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Strong Knowledge on Test Mediators, Test Doubles including Microsoft fakes and MoQ testing frameworks.
- Strong Analytical Skills, will work closely with business units to provide feedback & influence the future of product roadmap.
- Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team, take initiative and contribute in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should also be capable of communicating through verbal and written channels.
- Proven ability to mentor/coach junior and senior developers and conduct code reviews.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - including verbal, written, and presentation.
- A proven track record of driving results and the use of metrics to provide solutions.
- An understanding of web development technologies and Agile Scrum methodologies is required.
- Cloud/Azure experience is a plus.
Contract position, W2 or 1099 based on your preference. Hourly rate in the market range, based on experience.