Data Quality Analyst (Bioinformatics - medical or clinical data)
List of responsibilities/duties:
- Provide the methodological expertise necessary to perform analytics within clinical data repositories addressing data quality issues;
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of a structure to report on data quality;
- Build and maintain systems which report on established data quality metrics which can be expressed in appropriate clinical and program management contexts
- Translate for general audiences abstract data quality technical and implementation concepts;
- Help define development specifications for reports and UIs;
- Perform a variety of established technical activities including basic SQL queries, related research or data interrogation activities;
- Work with project leaderhisp and sponsors to design, test, and deploy new system functionality.
- Experience in data intensive environments, ideally with regard to biological or medical data
- Experience with electronic information systems, especially Structured Query Language (SQL) systems
- Experience with Extract/Transform/Load ETL processing and scripts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
At least a Bachelor's degree but preferably a Masters in Bioinformatics; Bioscience; Statistics; or a related field.