Administrative /Database Assistant
Kamis is seeking an experienced Office/Database Assistant to support an established non-profit client (global organization). This position is full time consulting (40 hours per week) with the full expectation to convert to a permanent employee (salary range $50-58 K plus excellent benefits upon conversion).
Candidates must be US Citizens or Perm Residents with excellent communication skills. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY! This is a metro accessible location in the heart of DC, one block off the red line train. All work must be done on-site.
This position will support the CIO and a 15 member IT staff. Duties includes but are not limited to:
1) Manage Outlook calendar of the CIO
2) Coordinate travel for the IT team
3) Assist with handling the invoice and expense process
4) Enter data into Excel and SalesForce database
5) Other administrative duties as assigned
Any prior experience working with database is highly desired. Candidates must have 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role. Bachelor's degree required.