Sr. Azure Cloud Automation Engineer
Kamis is searching for a Sr. Azure Cloud Automation Engineer to design, build and support automated infrastructure-as-code solutions.
Responsibilities include architecting, developing and maintaining long-term software solutions to support large-scale, high-availability enterprise applications in Azure for the whole organization.
- Understanding of the SDLC in an agile setting.
- Ability to conduct research and development, and being proactive in acquiring knowledge of new technologies.
- Strong sense of ownership with a long-term perspective.
- Ability to clearly model use cases and process workflows in UML.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master's degree is preferred.
- Mastery of PowerShell, and experience writing PowerShell for Azure.
- Experience with Azure Portal and ARM templates.
- 7+ years of software development experience in ASP.NET and C#.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST+JSON/XML protocols.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS and VSTS (now Azure DevOps) is desired.
Long-term contract. Hourly rate expected to be in the $100/hour range +/-, based on experience.