C# / .NET Developer
Direct/permanent position open with a growing private-sector company in Rockville for a C# / .NET Developer. The Developer with work with large datasets and will drive innovation and improvement for the software platform.
- Develop and execute solutions, new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Enhance Business Intelligence reports and Portal functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in C# & .Net development including SQL and ASP.Net
- Solid understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework, NHibernate, or Dapper
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with services - WCF, ServiceStack, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework or other Unit Testing tool
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience setting up and administering Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Experience with complex Stored Procedures and strong T-SQL skills
- Data Modeling
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience with ASP Classic
- NoSQL experience (SOLR, MongoDB, etc)
Salary based on market range and relevant experience. Great benefits.