Swiss CNC Machinist
Under minimal supervision, set up and operate Davenport and Swiss CNC machines to fabricate production parts. Machine operators are needed for 1st & 2nd shifts, full or part time positions available.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Reads and interprets blueprints as needed.
- Properly use calipers, veneers, and thread gages.
- Properly and safely loads and unloads machines.
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machines.
- Utilizes and abides all safety procedures.
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
Skills and Abilities
- Effective communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail with precision equipment and product.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Multi-tasking skills a must.
- Technical training a plus.