.NET Application Architect - Hands-on
Kamis is looking for a hands-on software coder/architect with strong C#/.NET experience for the development of new web applications to support data science operations. Architecture & design experience is required, but please note that this is a hands-on position with ~80% of work coding related.
The position is on a team that will bootstrap and develop new projects: tasks include software design, framework development, setting up key project items, and mentoring new team members.
This is a long-term contract or contract-to-hire position.
- Proven track record in establishing and implementing architectural solutions that have resulted in successful application implementations.
- Ability to provide technical leadership, architectural guidance and review to several development teams.
- Ability to participate in strategy and roadmap sessions; product/vendor selection and review; application and integration design sessions with several peer teams.
- Solid understanding of software construction, best practices and patterns, with the ability to explain, advocate, guide and implement them.
- At least 10 years experience in software development.
- .NET/C# architecture and design experience in large distributed systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Dependency Injection and OO patterns.
- Familiarity with the Azure platform and its services/APIs.
Long-term contract or contract-to-hire. Hourly rate initially expected to be in the $80-110/hour range, based on experience and qualifications.