HealthIT Mobile Software Developer
Kamis is searching for a Mobile Software Developer for a HealthIT company in Rockville, MD.
The Developer will work on a team delivering enterprise software on the mobile platform. This is a direct/permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Support and enhance existing mobile applications.
- Develop new features & modules on current and future mobile platforms.
- Develop enhancements as needed.
- Maintain and Develop API’s in support of Mobile platform.
- Assistance with the research, design, documentation, and development of Mobile products.
- Thoroughly testing all work before submitting to Quality Assurance for testing.
- Following coding and process standards as outlined.
- Helping to develop process and procedure where needs are identified.
- R&D projects and items are completed on time according to plan using the newest technology.
- Contribute finding from Research into the Library Domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related area required.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience required
- Demonstrated Mobile experience.
- Extensive experience with OS 8-11, Objective C, Swift 3+, CocoaPods, TDD, GIT.
- Experience with writing APIs or comfortable to navigate API code to solve client side issues.
- Understanding of 3G and 4G communications.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with HealthIT-related technology, protocols, etc is highly desired, e.g. EHR/EMR, HL7, HIPAA
Direct/permanent position. Salary is in the market range, based on experience. Excellent benefits.