RedHat OpenShift/Container Consultant
RedHat OpenShift Consultant
Kamis is searching for a Consultant with proven experience with the implementation and support of RHEL, OpenShift, Container, PaaS technologies, etc. Candidates should have the ability to pass a thorough background check.
The project is currently scheduled for a 6-7 month contract with the possibility of additional work based on consultant background and client requirements.
Pay is expected to be in the $95-115/hour range.
* Be a strong technical resource for the implementation and ongoing health of RHEL system(s) including OpenShift Container platform.
* Mentoring on the deployment of RHEL to more junior staff and client POCs.
* Serving as liaison between the customer and the support organization
* Enhancing/supporting the Customer software build and development environment
* Assisting with the deployment of customer application into OpenShift Enterprise
* Assisting with the creation of Docker images
* Planning and assisting with automation and integration of Red Hat CloudForms with the OpenShift Enterprise environment
* Reviewing requirements and assisting with data center integrations.
* Assisting with further integration of Customer teams, processes, and applications into the OpenShift Enterprise environment
Senior level experience in an enterprise environment working with RHEL, OpenShift, Container, PaaS, DevOps and/or other relevant technologies.
Pay is hourly. W2 or 1099/corp-to-corp.