Overall Responsibilities for the Contracts Analyst:
- Improving and managing the company’s contract management systems.
- Overseeing the contract/deal/signature approval process. Handle all steps for contract execution (creation, signatures, scanning, exchanges of final materials, filing hard copies and uploading to storage).
- Managing internal contract related projects, trainings, processes, and helping to drive cross-functional efforts to completion.
- Coordinating with sales and operational teams based throughout the U.S.
- Assisting senior management with other special contract related projects on an as-needed basis.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models client's values and culture.
Success Defined for the Contracts Analyst:
- You will do and perform the services and duties that are customarily associated with the continuing effort of client to sell, implement and manage Enterprise Software for clinic and mobile workers in the Behavioral Health market, Health and Human Services market, and other vertical markets as the Company evolves. Your position will involve:
- Using client's Proprietary Software, "GO-Live" and "Tasks" domains and procedures to efficiently manage all contract related items including but not limited to the generation and updating of Letters of Intent (LOIs), Business Services Agreements (BSAs), BSA amendments, HIPAA Agreements and vendor contracts,
- Documenting your time and projects,
- Participation in legal calls and projects with client's Senior Management and with client Partners on an as needed basis,
- Participation in Sales Management Meetings to coordinate LOI, BSA and RFP efforts as well as legal agreements for sales related events including seminars and trade shows,
- Interaction with client Sales and Marketing, Account Management, Implementation Management and Technical teams,
- Assist with Quarterly Financial Reviews (focusing on contractual performance and legal items),
- Preparation of the "Contracts and Legal Summary Report" to be provided to the Executive Management Team on a weekly basis.
- Learn and become a proficient user of client software.
- Assistance with the training of new Partners, staff and other Employees with regard to contract issues,
- Regression testing specific to contracts and attachment functionality for client feature releases in a timely manner,
- Other duties customarily associated with a Contracts Analyst position and other duties as necessary.
- Standard performance measures include:
- Knowledge and understanding of key legal documents including the client LOI, and HIPAA Agreements,
- Same day turnaround for LOIs,
- Organization of all Partner Contracts, Vendor Contracts and RFP related performance obligations.
- Communication with Senior Management and Sales Management regarding performance obligations and contract expiration data.
- Proper use of client (SFA) to track LOIs, BSAs, and time,
- 100% use of client Software for the documentation of your time, LOI requests, and issues,
- Knowledge of new feature releases.
- College degree required; advanced degree preferred (paralegal certification, etc.)
- Ability to work rapidly, meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Be detail-oriented and able to work quickly and accurately.
- Experience as a paralegal (with strong contracts background) and contract administrator, with a strong preference for candidates with in-house experience at software/technology companies.
- Excellent written, oral and on-line communication skills.
- Talent for organizational efficiency and proactive improvement of the status quo.
- Must be customer service oriented and excel at working within a team.
- Commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits.