Software Quality Assurance Analyst
The qualified applicant should have experience creating and executing test plans, specifically for web based applications. The purposes of the internal applications are to assist in managing finances, class planning and scheduling, as well as several other operation tasks; but no prior business knowledge is required.
This person should have the ability to work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment. Additionally, they will be able to work directly with business users to diagnose application issues in order to be able to provide reproducible steps and expected results to deliver to developers.
- Knowledge of different test case types and the software QA field
- 1+ years of experience in software QA testing
- Creation, management, & execution of reusable manual test cases and test plans
- Prior experience testing web applications (cross browser compatibility testing included)
- Bug Tracking application experience (JIRA, YouTrack, etc.)
- Test Case Management application experience (TFS, JIRA, etc.)
- Basic SQL skills for creation and execution of SQL queries