Software Configuration Analyst - Data Analytics
Permanent position open in the Rockville area for a Software Configuration Analyst – Data Analytics. This position requires approximately 25% travel.
- Participate in Customer/Partner on-site visits as needed, to assist the Implementation Manager (IM) in data gathering and identifying the import and state and other report configurations needed.
- Configure and test domain modules, taking an iterative approach to ensure issues are identified early on to avoid data import delays.
- Work with the IM to plan and manage all imports, draft import sheets, etc
- Analyze the data and follow-up with to ensure data integrity and import into the domain.
- Identify necessary profiles, configurations, changes, etc
- Configure and Test security features.
- Configure all required data fields
- Requirements gathering for configuration settings.
- Assist or lead data analysis for configurations to ensure a smooth go-live.
- Document, track and provide support to ensure reporting requirements are met.
- Extract data from legacy systems.
- Managing data imports/configurations for multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to analyze and communicate reporting deliverables.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementation
- Data visualization
- Configuration and Form building
Salary is based on market range and relevant experience. Great benefits.