Seeking machininist with
experience in operating, set-up, and programming of CNC Turning Centers.
The applicant applying for this position shall meet the following
- Proficient background in programming and be able to adapt to our Mastercam programming system.
- Be able to inspect product at machine site to make sure tolerances are meeting drawing specification requirements.
- Have the ability to perform his/her own set-ups on CNC machines.
- Cross train and share knowledge and skills with others on the job floor.
- Use Mics, indicators, calipers, and gages to produce quality parts.
- Experience/Knowledge with FANUC control systems.
- Physically be able to stand and run machinery for 8-10 work shift.
- The ability to read and interpret Blue Print Drawings including Revision Levels, Geometric Tolerances, Part Dimensions, Notes, and Drawing Symbols.