Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for participating in a preventative maintenance program plus troubleshooting and repairing machines and equipment in a fast-paced Sawmill/Pallet Manufacturing environment. Prior maintenance experience is required and training will be provided on the specific production lines.
Experience with a Sawmill or Pallet company is highly desired.
Duties, Responsibilities and Desired Skills include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains and repairs all machinery and power units on the site.
2. Maintains and repairs electrical panels, conduits, and fixtures.
3. Maintains and repairs pneumatic components of machinery.
4. Maintains and repairs hydraulic components of machinery.
5. Maintains and repairs forklifts.
6. Responsible for maintenance, repair, and upkeep of building including but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, and painting.
7. Responsible for preventative maintenance of building.
8. Responsible for snow removal from walkways in inclement weather.
9. Responsible for welding and the use of cutting torches.
10. Responsible for fabrication of parts such as safety guards and railings.
11. Keeps a neat and orderly work area.
12. Maintains accurate records on a daily basis of completed or commenced tasks.
13. Maintains accurate records in the machinery logs when performing routine maintenance or repair on machinery.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Compensation is in the market range, based on experience.
Benefits include Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health Insurance, HSA, FSA, 401k, and Educational Assistance.
Family-owned, 1500+ person company. Various company-sponsored programs and activities.
Candidates requiring relocation will be considered.