C# / .NET Architect
We are looking for a hands-on software architect with solid C#/.NET experience for development of two new web service-based applications with a large number of concurrent users.
The position is on an architecture team that will bootstrap the projects: tasks include software design, framework development, setting up key project items, interviewing candidates, and mentoring new team members.
A successful hire will be part of a team that provides architectural guidance and design, and establish/enforce best practices and standards.
Long-term contract onsite in Indianapolis, IN.
- Proven track record in establishing and implementing architectural solutions that have resulted in successful application implementations.
- Ability to provide technical leadership, architectural guidance and review to several development teams.
- Ability to participate in strategy and roadmap sessions; product/vendor selection and review; application and integration design sessions with several peer teams.
- Solid understanding of software construction, best practices and patterns, with the ability to explain, advocate, guide and implement them.
- At least 10yrs experience in software development.
- .NET/C# architecture and design experience in large distributed systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Dependency Injection and OO patterns.
- Familiarity with the Azure platform and its services/APIs.