This is a great opportunity to oversee technical deliverables and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation.
Be part of a creative team that is revolutionizing the energy industry. Your work will build a robust future for our customers, environment and communities.
- Searching for full web stack C# developer to join our team. Design and build software solutions to extend and interconnect our business.
- Oversee technical deliverables and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation
- Create customized software solutions ranging from user interfaces, server-side software, standalone programs, databases and web services.
- Design and implement within the technology framework to ensure standard coding practices
- Gather requirements from users and perform analysis to aid in creating functional specifications
- Convert functional specifications into technical design that will be used to build the system
- Convert technical design into high quality working code
- Facilitate the clarification of functional specification issues as they arise during the development process
- Provide and maintain user documentation of developed programs including user/training manuals to employees
- Ensure code quality through automated testing, code reviews, and architectural planning
- Ensure the cost-efficiency and interoperability of software design and underlying architecture
- Identify new technologies that are worth investigating and integrating into company systems
- Work across teams to contribute to the overall mission of the company, drive innovation of company products, and further relationships with internal/external clients
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of work experience in web development
medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, paid time off/holidays, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and more