Responsible for final inspection of tooling for compliance with drawings and specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Final Parts Inspection Process to ensure verification of specifications and dimensions of all parts prior to shipment (internal and external)
• Obtain necessary fixtures and gauging to verify that the parts are within the specified parameters.
• Select gauging to maximize repeatability and reproducibility of the measured parameters.
• Identifies out of tolerance conditions and reports them via a nonconforming material report (NCMR).
• Follows First Article and Final Parts Inspection Processes to ensure verification of specifications and dimensions of all parts
• Primarily utilizes a Coordinate Measurement Machine to verify that the parts inspected are within the specified parameters.
.• GD&T knowledge and experience with surface plate inspections.
EDUCATION • Minimum High School Diploma; Associates Degree a plus Shifts are as follows: 1st 6-230, 2nd 2-1030, 3rd 10-630 we can adjust if needed. Please apply now with CURRENT resume for immediate consideration Regards,