Quality Assurance Engineer
Overall Responsibility for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Developing and executing comprehensive test plans
- Performing test cases to verify functionality, data integrity, security, and overall usability.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player..
Success Defined for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Work closely with Product Owners, Software Developers, and other QA Engineers to deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Successfully test web-based enterprise software solution, including but not limited to manual functional testing, systems integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, browser compatibility, and security testing.
Initial Key Drivers for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Learn and master Software
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms based on an analysis of the requirements, user stories, use cases, and technical design specifications.
- Ensure coverage of the software requirements through traceability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Accurately execute assigned test plans and document test results.
- Provide level of effort estimates for test plans.
- Create development tickets in an agile software development software for bugs.
- Successfully monitor and track bug resolutions efforts in a timely manner.
- Assist with the development of automated testing.
- Provide internal and Partner-facing troubleshooting and QA support
- Provide comprehensive and constructive feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- In-depth knowledge of test planning, test case creation and test case execution.
- Solid experience with MS SQL databases, MS SQL scripting, and stored procedures
- Experience testing web applications, web services and desktop-based systems.
- Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release Management).
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to independently drive processes.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas