.NET / Azure Architect for Mobile Apps
We are looking for a hands-on software architect with solid C#/.NET experience to oversee and drive application design across mobile platforms and cloud-based server-side components.
The position involves working with .NET, iOS and Android development teams to implement solutions, provide architectural guidance and design, and establish/enforce best practices and standards across all platforms.
Part of this position involves driving new application development and migration from existing systems to Azure.
- Proven track record in establishing and implementing architectural solutions that have resulted in successful application implementations.
- Ability to provide technical leadership, architectural guidance and review to several development teams.
- Ability to participate in strategy and roadmap sessions; product/vendor selection and review; and application and integration design sessions with several peer teams.
- Solid understanding of software construction, best practices and patterns, with the ability to explain, advocate, guide and implement them.
- At least 10yrs experience in software development.
- .NET/C# architecture and design experience in large distributed systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Dependency Injection and OO patterns.
- Familiarity with the Azure platform and its services/APIs.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, iOS, Android is highly desired.