We have an opportunity for a CMM Programmer Zeiss & Calypso experience.
Essential Functions: Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) unit to perform dimensional inspection of various steel and plastic formed products, fixtures, and gages in a production environment.
- Review complete blueprints of gages in preparation for writing inspection programs and associated procedures.
- Work with Quality Engineers and Product Engineers in the development of inspection plans for gathering and reporting of information.
- Responsible for day to day problem resolution as it relates to production CMM operations.
- Management & Control of Gauge Calibration, & Verification (GR&R)
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Problem solving skills (8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa Diagrams)
- Computer skills – moderate (Microsoft Excel & Word )
- Excellent organizational and communication skills - written/verbal
- Knowledge of gauges GD&T and blue prints
- Zeiss & Calypso Software programming knowledge required
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, co-workers and supervisors
- CMM Zeiss & Calypso: 2 years
- CMM Programming: 5 years
- Manufacturing: 5 years