Program Manager, Capital Planning (CPIC) and IT Investment
Brief Job Description: Technical Program Manager:Leads IT Investment Management consulting activities alongside the program manager, technical staff, and federal clients for IT capital planning and investment control (CPIC). Duties include investment management program support, project monitoring and control, meeting facilitation/minutes, high-level analysis, IT strategy support, support related to statutory requirements and compliance, program communications, training, business process reengineering, and/or integration of IT investment processes to other procedures and disciplines.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through PMI.
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of hands-on technical experience providing program management services and support to public sector organizations.
- Proven experience supporting the select, control (conducting control reviews), and evaluate phases of IT CPIC regarding compliance with federal guidance, frameworks, and tools.
- Experience supporting the development and maintenance of OMB Major Business Cases (formerly Exhibit 300s), and Portfolio Summary (formerly Exhibit 53), eCPIC experience.
- Budget submission and pass-back experience, FITARA support, Technology Business Management (TBM) experience or certification.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with IT Project Management processes including, but not limited to, industry standard Project Management principles and practices such as those defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Federal Enterprise Architecture CPIC, SDLC, IT Security Management, and Risk Management.
- IT strategic planning experience and investment group facilitation experience.
- Ability to provide group facilitation, document minutes, interview, perform CPIC training, and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- Proven ability to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investment projects.
- Strong writing skills, communication skills, and consulting presence required.
- U.S. citizen required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Active PMP required
Excellent base salary plus bonus; 100% company paid deductible on health insurance; 4% match 401k; 3 weeks vacation and all federal holiday; etc, etc.