CNC Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician is to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction through the detection and resolution of issues related to the electrical and/or mechanical components of a CNC machine. If you are mechanically inclined, have experience with electrical components, and/or understand pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, this may be the job for you! We will train the right candidate
3 years experience on mechanical / electrical repair of CNC machines with Fanuc Controls.
- The candidate must be willing to travel around USA and some abroad.
- Must have strong mechanical / electrical ability.
- Able to work with others and have good communication skills.
- Able to communicate and train customers on proper operation and maintenance of the machines.
- This position requires frequent travel throughout USA and Canada
- When not out for service, you will be assisting with phone support and other duties around the shop.
- CNC programming - setup a big plus