Excellent opportunity to work as a Benefits Manager with a leading non-profit in Alexandria, VA. This location is Metro accessible (one block from Metro stop) and offers free on-site parking.
This is a full time consulting role with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
To develop and manage benefits programs which attract and retain talent as envisaged by the Society’s Strategic Plan and goals of the department
- Manage employee benefits programs including medical, prescription drug, vision, and dental insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability plans, 401(k) Retirement Plan, 457(b) Plan, Employee Assistance Program, and employee discount insurance plans
- Survey and analyze employee benefits needs, complete options and best practice research for strategic decision-making, and present cost-effective recommendations which respond to identified needs and/or address fiscal guidelines
- Manage relationships with the benefits broker and the 401(k) Plan external administrators
- Responsible for support and administration of benefits portion of Workday, including Payroll liaison
- Plan, develop and deliver activities and events within the Wellness Program that provide education and information to employees, including an Annual Health Fair
- Plan, develop and deliver creative communication that inspires employees to attend to their own health and welfare and that of their families