IT Manager w/ Data Center and DevOps
Kamis is searching for a Manager to lead a Data Center/DevOps team with an IT Solutions company in the Feasterville-Trevose area. This is a direct/permanent position with an IT Services company. Salary in the low six figures + benefits.
The Manager should have experience leading IT professionals in a Data Center environment with a commitment to Continuous Delivery and ongoing automation and improvement. The Manager should have experience with SaaS, Iaas, DevOps and enterprise Windows and Linux servers.
The Manager ensures service delivery, website/systems reliability and scalability for the organizations multiple platforms including: reporting, configuration and build, testing, planning, and deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of deployment and technical operations.
- Manages data center engineering team responsible for 24/7/365 on call support for 100+ servers.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining all Azure subscriptions and environments.
- Plans and executes all application deployments in data center and Azure environments.
- Implements, manages, and maintains monitoring and alerting across all platforms and environments to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Ensures stability and ongoing improvement of all aspects of deployment and technical operations including technical project resources (partners/subcontractors or staff), scheduling, risk management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management (internal and partners)
This is not a network/infrastructure management position except as it relates to the web applications.
- Management experience in a Data Center/DevOps environment with hands-on experience with deployment automation and automation tools, Windows and Linux administration, and networking experience to include firewalls, VPNs, DNS, proxies & load balancers.
- Expertise in Cloud Security best practices, use of firewalls, IPS/IDS, encryption, incident response, virtualization technology and cloud environments, Azure PaaS and IaaS components and services, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), configuration management and automated deployment, source code repositories and build processes, monitoring tools such as Application Insights, New Relic, Nagios, etc, and Agile Development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree desired.
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance. Paid holidays. PTO. 401k. FSA. Tuition reimbursement.