Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will be gathering and analyzing data related to insurance product rating models, calculations, and business workflow processes in order to document requirements, build models, and code configurations.
- Primary focus is on design, building, implementing, and maintenance of Property & Casualty rating models
- Assists with gathering business requirements.
- Assists with the creation of test strategies, test plans and test scripts.
- Assists with functional and integration testing in conjunction with the user community.
- Assists with the creation, maintenance, and delivery of end-user systems documentation.
- Assists in supporting the rating models for Actuarial and Underwriting teams.
- Strong insurance industry knowledge.
- Experience with property & casualty product rating configuration.
- Understanding of statistics, simulations, predictive modeling preferred
- Basic understanding of software/systems development lifecycles (SDLC) and basic project management concepts.
- Experience on agile project teams preferred.
- High aptitude for learning new tools and skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Business system requirement documentation skills.
- Strong SQL Server experience preferred.
- Able to communicate technical information to business customers.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and directed.