C# Developer - Hartford
Immediate, full-time opening for a self-motivated person with experience using/supporting one or more business accounting software packages to join a successful and growing ERP Partner working with new and existing clients.
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- Strong Windows Desktop, Windows Server 2008/2012 skills
- Proficient in the following software packages: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access), SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio 2010 and newer are a plus.
- SQL Server administration, including database backup and restore, administering maintenance plans, managing database roles – SSRS is a plus
- Understanding of the .NET framework as well as either the C# and/or VB.NET languages –Experience in xRP development is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and work with our team to resolve.
- Must be willing to dig in and learn new concepts.
- Project and time management skills required.
- Experience in, and an understanding of, business/accounting software a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Acumatica experience is a definite plus!
- Must be local/available to be onsite at local office daily.