Junior Security Engineer
Existing client is looking for a Junior Security Engineer to support a federal government agency in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Provides technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management.
- Assists in providing technical input to the systems engineering process.
- Works with teams in developing application and technical plans.
- Assist customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-rise and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience. Five (5) years of direct related experience in related field may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree requirement.
-Experience with RSA ARCHER product
- Experience with Content Development of commercial consoles, both local and remote
- Able to script in Python
- An understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include Exchange, DNS, SMTP, IIS, Active
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Mongo Data Base
- Python scripting
- Virtual Machine environment experience
- Active Directory system administration a PLUS
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux, TCP/IP, UNIX, IP Routing, Internet connectivity and protocols (TCP/IP) VPNs, VLAN, NAT and security concepts
- additional notes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Ability to maintain focus while performing in depth log analysis
- Ability to think outside the box when investigating events