- responsible for coordinating, planning, designing and installing machinery or equipment in an industrial environment using state-of-the-art instruments, advanced computer systems and knowledge of programming and engineering. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting pre-sale activities and reviews including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine assessment and recommendations, part processing recommendations and development of turnkey proposals
- Making accurate cost estimates, writing engineering reports, and interpreting plans and specifications
- Programing and setting up CNC lathes, CNC vertical and horizontal mills
- Developing/ implementing custom demonstrations and training customers in the safe set up and operation of CNC machine tools
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth technical knowledge of product lines represented by the company
- Strong hands-on machining background with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with CNC machines.
- Knowledge of the Haas and Fanuc controls along with builder or distributor experience a plus.
- Knowledge of G an M codes
- Solid working knowledge of CAD/CAM software needed.
- Able to work independently and as a team player, have excellent customer service, and also offer effective communication skills.
- This position requires travel throughout our regional territory.