QA Automation Engineer - Selenium - HealthIT
Full-time, permanent position open for a QA Automation Engineer with intensive Selenium experience. The Engineer will be participating in the QA/Testing of HealthIT software in a fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Design and implement automation test frameworks that can support multiple environments and databases.
- Support test automation project planning and estimation.
- Perform detailed automation test case design using sound software test engineering principles.
- Translate manual regression test cases into automated test cases.
- Continuously maintain and evaluate automation test framework.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of automation framework and processes.
- Maintain change control processes for improving automation test cases as the software evolves.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding automation test cases and automation test framework.
- Provide training for internal staff on automation testing concepts and mentor more junior QA professionals.
- Track and ensure process compliance with automation testing.
- BSCS or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience in a software testing role.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in automation testing including planning, assessment, framework creation, script development and maintenance.
- Strong programming and scripting experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of intensive experience with Selenium.
- Experience with the following tools:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Programming language: C#, Java
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Continuous Integration and version control: Jenkins, TFS, Git
- Experience in a HealthIT, EMR, EHR, eRx, Healthcare Billing or Reporting environment
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar tools
- Mobile product experience
- Database experience
Direct/permanent employment. Excellent benefits. Salary in the market range, based on experience.